Thursday, September 4, 2014

March 2006 Best Friends layout

What could be better than twins and best friend girls?  I am scrapbooking away...I found this page that I had made years ago, just waiting for photos.  I just had to make a companion page: 
I was tickled to use some very old Making Memories rub-ons and alpha stickers and a scrap of ribbon from my black& white scrap ribbon jar.  Niiiiiice.  I have a huge container of rub-ons and my scrap ribbon jars are very full, but I love it when I use bits up :)

Here is the March 2006 layout in total:
My girls are playing on my rocking horse in my parents' basement!  It has held up pretty well :)

Happy Thursday!

5 comments:

Windy Hills said...

What beautiful girls! And I love their matching jackets.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous! LOVING the colors!!!!!

Tracy said...

and it looks even better in person! :-)

Lisa said...

This is just the sweetest layout, June!! The pictures are adorable!! I love how you have the friends tags at the tops!! Beautiful!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Amy Sheffer said...

You are rockin' and rollin'! How awesome that you're getting so much scrapbooking done! These pages are adorable!