Friday, July 4, 2014

The SRM Challenge: July 4th

 We are changing things up at The SRM Challenge blog and making four ways to have fun with SRM products.  Our monthly challenge now has four different options:
Choose any one, two, three, or all four of the challenges to jump start your inspiration.

I was inspired by the "inspiration challenge."  I loved the basket weave background, the black/grey and pop of red.  I perused my SRM stash and chose the thank you sticker sentiment and placed it on top of a bright blank red polka dot label sticker.  To imitate the grey flip flop straps, I made a bow from stone twine.
My lattice-embossed layer is Tim Holtz/Core-dinations kraft-core "Nostalgic collection" card stock that I embossed and sanded down to mimic the basket weave in the challenge.  I used my xyron for all of my layering.

Which challenge jump starts your mojo?  Just remember to add at least one SRM product to your creation and link up one, two, three, or four times at The SRM Challenge.  I hope to see you there!

10 comments:

Missy said...

This is super! I love the layered tag and the large font the sentiment has! Happy a super Fourth of July June!!!!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeee this! LOVING the layered tags!!!!!

Lesley said...

Love the way you were inspired, June! This is so cute and the tags are fabby!!!

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cool card, Miss Lady!! :)

Migdalia said...

Super Cute & COOL!!!
Happy 4th of July my friend!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Crazie Kat said...

Beautiful as always.

~amy~ said...

awesome June! Love the pop of color from the tag!

Miriam Prantner said...

Great masculine card. Love the texture of the background and the layered tags!

lauren bergold said...

now *THAT* is one fabulously coooooooooool card, missus!!! love it! <3

Katie Ann Brooks said...

great colors and texture! That is one of my fave embossing folders from SU! Love!