Friday, November 1, 2013

Artful Delight Card Kit goodness!

  Look what arrived in my mailbox yesterday afternoon...the November 2013 Artful Delight card kit!  I plan to play with it today.  I spy with my little eye My Mind's Eye, Pebbles Inc., Teresa Collins, Kaiser Craft stamp set and sea breeze paper blooms, Studio Calico chalkboard stickers, Little Yellow Bicycle paper lace stickers, chipboard frames, Petaloo blooms, card stock,  20 sheets of double-sided 6x6 papers, and luscious ribbon!

  Here is another perspective:

  Are you drooling on your keyboard, iPad, or smart phone?  Yeah, I thought so.  Order your scrapbook or card kit at Artful Delight.  See you there :)

Happy November!

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Sherrie K. said...

Ooh my gosh!! I can only imagine the creations you will create!
Have a great wknd!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Kard Queen said...

It's like Christmas--all these wonderful things to play with. Enjoy!