Saturday, October 5, 2013

Shop Pumpkin Spice Monthly Hop and Challenge

  Welcome to the Shop Pumpkin Spice monthly hop and challenge!    The hop begins with the multi-talented Heather and you should have arrived here from masterful Missy.

  You are in for a real treat if you are hopping with us today; I promise there will be lots of eye candy.  Did you also know that Shop Pumpkin Spice has weekly challenges?  This week we are having a color challenge:  brown and green.

  I perused my 6x6 pads that I have purchased from the Shop Pumpkin Spice store and I chose papers from both Carta Bella and BasicGrey.  I cut the strips in various widths, then used my Xyron for good adhesive coverage.  I stamped my sentiments in Texas Chocolate hybrid ink which is sold exclusively at Shop Pumpkin Spice.  It works great with Copic or ProMarkers.  Finally I attached my wood veneer with glossy accents.  My card was inspired by one I saw on Pinterest;  I believe the original pinner is Ashley Cannon Newell.

Supplies:
paper:  BasicGrey "Clippings" 6x6; Carta Bella "Winter Fun" 6x6
ink:  My Pink Stamper "Texas Chocolate" brown hybrid ink
wood veneer:  Studio Calico
sentiment stamps:  Neat and Tangled "Kindness Matters"
adhesive:  glossy accents and Xyron

Your next stop is spectacular Saundra.
Happy Hopping!


**My winner for the My Craft Spot stamp set is:

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:
30
Timestamp: 2013-10-05 10:18:08 UTC


 1heart4stamping said...

Lots of fun stamps to choose from, and one of my favorites is Winter Wonderland. Cute card, June--you always come thru with fun cards!  

12 comments:

Saundra said...

Love your crad, June! The papers you chose are beautiful!! ~Hugs, Saundra

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So beautiful!! LOVING the colors and the arrows!!!

snappy scrappy said...

Beautiful card LO!

Houses Built of Cards said...

Just BEAUTIFUL June!!! Almost looks like washi tape! LOVE the wood veneer too!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Denine said...

June - Oh what an ELEGANT card. I love the muted tones and the designer prints. Wonderful combination of papers. And the angle... just really eye catching.
Hugs,

Migdalia said...

A lovely card! Love it!
Congrats to the winner!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

Sherrie K. said...

Gorgeous card June!
Sherrie K

Kard Queen said...

Beautiful card, and congratulations to the one who one the stamp set. Fun contest!

Arlene said...

Beautiful card June!

Missy said...

This is so pretty June, I love the angle of the papers and the way the sentiment runs up them!

Rose said...

your card is wonderful :)
love the woodies!!!

Adriana B said...

adorable card :)