Thursday, October 3, 2013

Make Your Own Patterned Paper with Stamps

  It's time for another Little Tangles challenge!  This fortnight we are making our own patterned paper using stamps.  If you are a seasoned stamper, you may remember a time before patterned paper and we always stamped our backgrounds.  It has been so long, this truly was a challenge.  I stamped and embossed in white on yellow card stock, then I stamped in black on acetate.  I attached my acetate to the yellow with two black snaps, layered on black card stock, and then on the white card base.
  I used five different stamps, and they all came from this newly released Neat and Tangled set called "Just For You":

Supplies:
stamps:  Neat and Tangled "Just For You"
paper:  yellow card stock, white card stock, black card stock; acetate
embossing powder:  white by Stampin' Up!
inks:  Whisper White by Stampin' Up!; Jet Black by Stazon
snaps:  Making Memories black

  Now it is your turn.  Get out your stamps and create a fun background!  Need inspiration?  Check out what my fab DT sisters did with their stamps at Little Tangles.  I hope to see you there!

Happy Thursday!

10 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeeee this!! LOVING the balloons and the presents!!!!

Tracey McNeely said...

June this is such a fantastic bright yellow and background!

Rose said...

super FUN :)

Migdalia said...

This is FUN!!! Love it! super Duper cute!!
Have a wonderful day my friend,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

Sherrie K. said...

June, the background looks amazing! I love it!
Sherrie K

~amy~ said...

genius combo of embossing and acetate...awesome card June! Love how it packs a punch!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

Love this! I ordered this set and might have to case this!

quilt4fun2 said...

I like this sweet idea. I like the embossing and how you added the clear on top. Wonderful card.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Ren-Yi said...

what an amazing and fun card! love this, June.

Charlene B. said...

Very pretty card, June! I love all the embossing and the color combo :)