Friday, August 30, 2013

Cardabilities sketch #82

   Another great sketch and challenge is up at Cardabilities!
  Check it out:
  My inspiration came from the small rectangle (focal point) in the sketch; I thought this My Mind's Eye chipboard piece would work well for that element.  Then I found my coordinating papers but I pondered over the decorative corners.  I went through my very old stash in the basement and found my old photo corners.  I like!
Supplies (links embedded):
papers:  My Mind's Eye Lost and Found Two Blush

kraft card stockblack card stock

chipboard:  My Mind's Eye Lost and Found Two Blush "Better"

Please join us for sketchy fun at Cardabilities!

6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous! LOVING the colors and the sentiment!!

Danni said...

This is just so pretty!

Migdalia said...

Absolutely GOORGEOUS!!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

Rose said...

this is very pretty :)

~amy~ said...

simply gorgeous! wow to rose who left you a message that early!

Adriana B said...

wonderful card Love the colors :)