Tuesday, December 18, 2012

More Pumpkin Spice December Kit Inspiration- Shape cards

  I enjoy making shape cards and I was particularly inspired by my lovely friend Bonnie's mitten card that she posted here.  I was perusing my Cricut cartridges, and my newest cartridge, "Designer's Calendar" has a mitten cut on p.28 (January).  All I needed was my December "Winterland Fun" kit from Shop Pumpkin Spice...just add adhesive!  My sentiment is actually some washi tape included in the kit as well as the silver seam binding, twine, paper button, glossy accents (used on paper button), and the Stickles (mitten "fur".)

  Also included in the kit are lots of Candi Dots...I thought these would make terrific cupcake sprinkles, so I cut a 5" cupcake from p.60 of my Cricut "Straight From the Nest" cartridge:


 Both cards are 100% from the "Winterland Fun" kit; even the Stickles "Frosted Lace" that I used on both cards are included in the kit.

I hope you enjoyed my shape cards.  Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Tuesday :)

14 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ben@Lea Furniture said...

This is so exciting post! And thanks for sharing..

~amy~ said...

mitten and a cupcake? AWESOME:)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhh these are both FABULOUS!!!!!!!

snappy scrappy said...

Both are so cute!! Lee-Ann :)

Court said...

darling darling darling!

Lisa said...

These are both absolutely adorable!! I love the fun shapes and beautiful papers!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Denine said...

Incredibly Q-UTE!!!!!
Love them.
Hugs

MS said...

Mittens & cupcakes oh my! So cute! I love how playful they are!

Unknown said...

Both these card are to cute. Adorable my friend.

Hugs~

Missy said...

These are darling June, I love the mitten shape and the cupcake!!!

Stephanie Buice said...

Lovely!!!

Sherrie K. said...

Cute, cute shaped cards! I especially love the adorable mitten June! So awesome! TFS!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Georgiana said...

The candi dots on your cucpake really grabbed my attention. Super yummy looking!

Stay Creative,
Georgiana
Carson's Creations