Saturday, December 22, 2012

Glittery and Bright Wintery card

  "Wintery Puns" is a terrific and versatile stamp set.  I used the "peace hope joy" stamp and stamped on vellum.  Such a pretty font!  I layered the vellum over a pretty piece of snowflake patterned paper of the same size so that the sentiments would stand out.

Check out these stamps:

Please check out all of the glittery and bright projects my DT sisters have created this week on the Joy's Life DT blog.

Supplies:
paper:  Carta Bella "Winter Fun"; vellum; white card stock (card base)
glitter paper and snow flake die:  Stampin' Up!

Happy Saturday!

17 comments:

li-bee-ti said...

Beautiful elegant card!
Merry Christmas to you and to your family!

Georgiana said...

Very pretty. Your shimmering snowflakes look wonderful.

Happy Holidays,
Georgiana
Carson's Creations

~amy~ said...

Such a gorgeous card...love your choices of colors and the glitz....gotta love the glitz.

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty and glittery...love it! Lee-Ann :)

Life and Knits said...

So pretty!

Susie

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Beautiful!!!!! I loveeeeeeeeeee those snowflakes!!!

Court said...

You ROCKED those ornaments!!! Gorgeous card my friend!

Linda Breedlove said...

Ohhhh, this is such a gorgeous card, June... love the colors, the glittered snowflakes and your Love, Joy, Peace sentiment.... beautifully done!

Windy Hills said...

Snowflakes--my favorite next to snowmen. Beautifully done with the colors and so elegant too.

Rose said...

beautiful card and i love the glitter snowflakes :)
have a wonderful christmas my friend :)

Danni said...

So gorgeous! Love the neutral tones and the sparkle!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful, what a blog it is! This web site provides helpful data to us, keep it up.
Feel free to visit my homepage - topografía

artfuldelight said...

Beautiful cards, love the snow flakes!! :-) Merry Christmas to you and your family!

MS said...

So gorgeous! Your cards always put a huge smile on my face!

Missy said...

So, so pretty, I love the sparkly snowflakes!!

Sherrie K. said...

Beautiful sparkly card! I love the colors and the gorgeous snowflakes!
Hope you have a wonderful Christmas June!

Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Such a beautiful card. Love all the sparkles.. I do hope you had a Merry Christmas...

Hugs~