Thursday, July 12, 2012

Sweet (birth)Day

  I am in love with this pinwheel patterned paper from Echo Park's "Sweet Day" collection...all of the papers and the popsicles sticker are from the "Sweet Day" collection.  The My Pink Stamper "Sweet Goodness" sentiment is a perfect match too, do you agree?

I mounted the yummy patterned papers on early espresso card stock and the loopy border is a Martha Stewart punch.

  Don't forget to Shop Pumpkin Spice for all of your paper crafting needs :)

Happy Thursday!

13 comments:

DIANA L. said...

Great card June, Love all the layering and the patterns. The Popsicles are so cute and the border punch is perfect

~amy~ said...

Super sweet card June!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So fun!! I loveeeeeeee the colors and the Popsicles!!!!

bonnie said...

Super sweet card! ;) Hugs x

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute card...love the design! Lee-Ann :)

Natasha said...

Such a fun, summery birthday card.

Shelly said...

What a CUTE card!! I LOVE the background paper and what an ADORABLE sticker! It's a fabulous card June!
Hope you are having a GREAT summer!
Have a SUPER day!
Shelly

Court said...

Such a "sweet" card. :) Now I just want my sweet friend to get back here ASAP! Ugh. Mojo return!

Anonymous said...

OMG OMG OMG I have to have that pinwheel paper!!!!!!! OMG I've been looking for something like that for months! Just love this creation! And those popsicles, yeesh, I love 'em!

Saundra said...

This is a fabulous card, June! Love the EP papers! ~Hugs

Denine said...

absolutely adorable June!

Linda said...

OH yes this is a "sweet" card! Love the paper and everything.

Rose said...

sweet!!!
could use a ice cream today as summer is finally here to stay!! 108 yuk!!