Friday, September 2, 2011

Hippo Birthday, Denine!

  
Happy Birthday, Denine!  

  I have been hoarding this Martha Stewart pink polka dot paper for cutting a cute critter like a pig, or in this case, a hippo :)  I made this as a birthday card specifically for Denine, the owner of ShopPumpkinSpice.  Today is her birthday and she is truly one of the sweetest people you will ever meet.


  I cut my hippo with black card stock, then cut the layers from the Martha paper and scraps of Core'dinations card stock.  I added "light" on the cherry and edged the ice cream with a white gel pen.  I added Glossy Accents to the cherry, scored the leaf and cone with a stylus, and added black dots around the edges of my sweet hippo.

  Please stop by the ShopPumpkinSpice blog and wish Denine a happy birthday.  Please come back tomorrow for the monthly ShopPumpkinSpice blog hop!

16 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhh this is soooooooo stinkin' cute cute cute! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Court said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this! So cute! I know Denine will LOVE it too! :)

Chevrolet Van Turbo said...

I have gone through your site information and it is the same opportunity that I was looking for. The facilities, the process that what you are offering are perfectly matched to my Expectation & very soon you will get Response from my side.

Affordable Web Design Company said...

I would really like your post ,it would really explain each and every point clearly well thanks for sharing.

Amy said...

Adorable shaped card! I can see why you were hoarding that pretty pink polka dot paper- it looks perfect on the Hippo! :)Amy

Carissa said...

Sweet card sweet friend. And sent to a super sweet lady!

artfuldelight said...

Ahhh so cute!!! :-)

Unknown said...

Ahhhh.. This is adorable..

Linda Breedlove said...

Oh my... how cute!!! Love the ice cream cone with the cherry! Yummmm!

2muchpaper said...

This is so adorable! And happy birthday to you.

Unknown said...

What a clever idea! So cute! And I love the ice cream cone too! Nice touch!

SugarGem said...

This is just too cute

Missy said...

This is so cute, the pink & white paper looks terrific!!!

Anonymous said...

You do more things to make me smile than anybody ever...this creation just makes me smile!!!! Each day I can't wait to see what you've made, you're wonderful!!!!

L.B. said...

this hoppi is just adorable. Great great great

lauren bergold said...

OH! MY! GOSH!!!!!!!! holy moly missus. if CUUUUTENESS had a "sound barrier" i think you just BROKE IT!!!! goooooooooood gravy marie, what an adorable card! that hippo just sooooooo ROCKS and i love that she's just POPPING off that black background! MAGNIFICENT! ♥♥♥♥♥