Thursday, August 4, 2011

Shop Pumpkin Spice for Echo Park

 
  This is my first official post for the ShopPumpkin Spice design team!  I made this card with papers from the Echo Park For the Record collection pack.  I used various border punches, ribbon, and some alphabet stickers from my stash.

  Tomorrow, August 5th, kicks off the design team's first blog hop.  I will be giving away a 12x12 Echo Park Victoria Gardens collection pack from ShopPumpkinSpice.  I hope to "see" you tomorrow :)

  My sweet friend Court introduced me to Shop Pumpkin Spice.  I am always looking for the best bargains, and I have never found a better deal than at ShopPumpkinSpice.  The prices for both product and shipping are the lowest I have found.  I have received my products very quickly too.  I have become a huge fan of Echo Park papers this year thanks to Court.  If you like these papers or want to create a card similar to mine, this same collection in 6x6 is on sale for $ 4.19!  The individual 12x12 sheets that I used are also on sale for fifty-five cents each.

16 comments:

Court said...

You're amazing!!! LOVE this card!

Kard Queen said...

What a beautiful collection of colors and patterns. Umm,I think I found my new favorite place to shop: Pumpkin Spice!

2muchpaper said...

I love polka dots, and how cute! Adorable card.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I love love love love this! I loveeeeeeeeee the layers of scalloped papers!! GORGEOUS! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

Judy said...

Hi June,
I love the colors on this one. Very pretty... I hope you have a great day.
Judy

Julie M said...

Gorgeous card, June - I love the colours - and the different borders and strips layered over each other like that gives a lovely effect.

Well done on the DT job!

Julie x

Missy said...

This is great! I love all the layers you created at the top!!

Lisa said...

This is so gorgeous, June! I love how you mixed all the different border edges! So creative and absolutely beautiful :)

Lisa
http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

Linda said...

Thanks for the shopping tip.
I love your card. That paper is so pretty and all your layers really make it wonderful.

Dolly Daydreams said...

Looks like your of to a fabulous start ! Great card very dynamic and gorgeous love all the different paper combinations.

Marie

Windy Hills said...

The colors, the style, the layout--it is perfect! You make the most beautiful cards. I plan to check the Pumpkin Spice site, another great choice June.

readysetstamp said...

I love this card!! XOXO, Julie. :0)

CARO said...

Love this card, June! Will look forward to seeing your wonderful creations on this site... which I didn't know about b4~

My 3 E Scrapbooking said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! I love the different scallop layers! I couldn't agree more about Shop Pumpkin Spice! Thanks for getting me hooked too..hehe!

created by connie said...

This is so pretty! I just bought this new collection. You certainly have showcased the beautiful papers that are in this stack into one great card!! :)

Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful, I just love all the patterns, the layers, the edges...oh my!! I've noticed they truly do have some awesome prices!!!