Wednesday, August 10, 2011

From Our Home to Yours With Love

  I created this card entirely from the August Artful Delight kit.  Only the gems are from my stash and the sentiment is from the brand new Winter Treats & Sayings release by My Pink Stamper.  These papers are so rich and lovely that I knew I had to go formal with them.  I hope this inspires you; for more inspiration stop by Artful Delight and check out all the cards and LOs the Artful Delight DT have created; they are all unique and beautiful.

Supplies:
Cricut cartridges:  Everyday Pop-up (chandelier cut @ 2 1/4") and Sentimentals (chair cut @ 3 1/4")
paper:  Glitz Design Vintage Blue "floral"; "stripe"; and Dance in Sunshine "damask"; black card stock all from the kit
ribbon:  Reasonable Ribbon from the kit
stamps:  My Pink Stamper "Winter Treats & Sayings"
tools/gems:  i-rock by Imaginisce

* Reminder:  My giveaway ends on August 11th.  Click here for details.

Happy Wednesday!

15 comments:

leslie (crookedstamper) said...

Really pretty! I love kits, and if I didn't have so much s-crap already, I could live off kits just fine.

Missy said...

This is such an elegant card June, and what a unique way to use this stamp set--so versatile!!!

Edna Marie said...

SO very pretty with the elegant touch, thanks for the inspiration :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeee this!! I loveeeeeeeee that chair and chandelier!! Just so elegant looking!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Arlene said...

This is so elegant June! Love the color combo and the perfect paper choices...absolutely beautiful!

Court said...

Gorgeous!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Very elegant creation with pretty colors!!

Unknown said...

Beautiful!

Unknown said...

Such an elegant card. Makes me want to come in a sit awhile..

Hugs, Linda

CraftyShell said...

Your card is so elegant. I love the embossed chair looks great. Those papers go great together, be so pretty as wall paper.

Linda Breedlove said...

Beautiful, June. So chic and sophisticated. Love the paper!

Nance Leedy said...

LOVE this June! The embossed chair is fantastic and I love the chandelier!

Anonymous said...

Hoooooooooooooooly crap, lady!!! I absolutely LOOOOOVE THIS!! OMG the papers, the chandelier, the chair and its layers and textures, you so completely ROCKED this!

Pick me, pick me!!!

Faith Abigail Designs said...

This is beautiful! This was my favorite project out of the whole batch.

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Love this June. I love the texture in the chair. Love the papers you used for the floor and wallpaper - fabulous!