Tuesday, May 10, 2011

DCWV Dinner Favors

For my parents' annual dinner party, Mom asked if I would help design a set of 3x3 cards for the ladies.  These will be placed with envelopes in a bag and a top note die will be both the closure and their name tag.  (For the men, Mom made her party pecans which will be put in piping bags then tied with a ribbon and name tag.)  Each dinner favor will be placed at the table and used as place cards.

Supplies:
Cricut cartridge:  French Manor
Papers:  DCWV Mariposa and white linen card stock (base)
Birdhouse rub-ons:  Michael's dollar bin
Butterfly body (bling):  Imaginisce hot rocks
Die cut butterfies:  SU! embosslit

14 comments:

bonnie said...

How cute! :) Hugs x

Cathryn said...

So lovely!! What a great little treat to find on the table!!! Cathryn67 :)

teachdanz said...

sounds like a great dinner party:-)

Linda Breedlove said...

Wow... can I come?

Kard Queen said...

You are a very thoughtful daughter to help your mom. I know she is so proud of all your beautiful creativity. Does the apple fall far from the tree?

Crazie Kat said...

What a fabulous idea and a way to make one's guest feel welcomed. Umm, I'm getting hungry!

Arlene said...

Great idea...they turned out very nice. I am sure your mom will love them! :)

Judy said...

really pretty June.. I love these.
Judy

Unknown said...

These are such cute little card. I bet they were fun to make..

Windy Hills said...

Lovely cards and sounds like you had fun making them. I know your mom appreciates all your hard work.

Trish and Treasure said...

Great idea!

lauren bergold said...

oh how COOL are these?! i love that they are all the same...and totally different! so tell me, *HOW* does one get invited to this shindig, i am sure we ALL want to know, so as to have a shot at the GOODIES!!! :) :) :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, those are wonderful! So pretty and creative!! And what cool parents you have, wish I had some of those!! Love you, lemon drop!

Maria Sabina R said...

love the butterflies June!!!