Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Be Inspired # 102 - Whoopsi Daisy!

Linnie, artist of Whoopsi Daisy digital stamps, is sponsoring this week's challenge at Cuttlebug Challenge blog. Isn't this little witch adorable? I colored her with copic markers V09, YG05, and YR16. I pierced the white card stock to frame her, and popped her up on dimensionals. My striped designer paper is by K&Co. There are swirls in the green stripe that coordinate perfectly with the Cuttlebug D'Vine Swirls embossing folder. I used that folder to emboss the orange card stock layer. Other supplies: DMC floss #310, SEI buttons, CM circle punch, gingham ribbon (Michael's), and glue dots.

I used more adorable Whoopsi Daisy digital stamps on a Halloween LO...but you will have to come back on Friday to see it. Aren't I a stinker to tease you like this? While you are waiting, why not make a card, LO, or project using at least 2 buttons and 1 bow and link it to Cuttlebug Challenges #102? There is lots of eye candy to inspire you :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi sweet June:)
Hope your all well..I am finaly getting a bit back to normal(whats normal for me)lol..
I love your card!!fabulous...
Have a great week my `friend` :) xxxx

Kay said...

Love, love, love it! This little witch card is darling and excellent job with the Copic markers, as usual! :) This seriously could not be any cuter! ♥♥ Kay

Windy Hills said...

Cute, cute, cute! Perfect card for the season.

lauren bergold said...

oh my gosh, that stamp is just TOOOOOOOOOOO CUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE and the way you've paper-pieced her is AMAZING! what a fabulous halloween card! ♥♥♥ (now just tell me the inside says, "BEST WITCHES" and i will die happy!!!)