Friday, June 5, 2009

Diamonds are forever...

When I saw today's challenge at 365 Cards...DIAMONDS, I knew I needed to use the rhombus die cut from QuicKutz. But what papers to use? I looked at some Second Avenue, then Wild Asparagus, and then I decided on BasicGrey. Both patterned papers are from my 6x6 Wisteria pad. The "Love" and the border at the bottom are BG Wisteria cardstock stickers. The large paper flower is from KAISERscrapbook, and the smaller flower on top is a Prima. I used my Creative Memories corner rounder on the top right corner.

***Don't forget to enter to win my 2 year blogoversary candy! See post here.***

13 comments:

~amy~ said...

excellent job on the challenge!! happy friday!

Unknown said...

Just beautiful!!

Kim said...

Beautiful! Great take on todays challenge....

Shari said...

Great job June! Love that paper you chose for your diamonds

Dolce Deb's Designs said...

Fab & fun great job with this challenge.

Girlsinthecraft said...

Really love the diamonds across the front of the card. Prima really adds to the overall effect, too :) .........d

Maz said...

A lovely card, soft colours and very elegant
maz

Made by Mandy said...

Love the colours you have used and the paper the diamonds are cut from is yummy.

Anonymous said...

Amazing card! Love the teacher gifts too :)
X, Ava

Silli said...

Hello sweet June, your card is perfect! I love the letters and the colors...;-) Great card and work. Hugs and happy day!

Kristen H said...

I love your row of diamonds. They are very neat. I like your paper choice too. This is a great card.

Kristie said...

Just gorgeous ♥ I think you've nailed this challenge!

lauren bergold said...

now *THAT* is a really, really, REALLY great way to interpret a "diamonds" challenge...i love that they are in a STRIP, also!!! FABULOUS!