Saturday, April 25, 2009

Scrapsketch Blog









My Design Diva friend, Deanna, is so thoughtful. She e-mailed me to let me know about a blog she found called scrapsketch. Stephanie is having a design team call so guess what I did today??? There are 50 scrapbook page sketches currently on this blog. Lucky for me, because I need to start working on pages for my f-i-l's album. Father's Day is practically right around the corner...
Stephanie of scrapsketch has wonderful trendy sketches, so I hope you will check her out :)
My first page, "Beauty" is sketch #49. I used Bazzill cardstock, DCWV Pocket Full of Posies patterned paper, DCWV mini brads, SEI button, prima, QuicKutz Katie font (title), and Stampin' Up! window punch.
My second page, "Julia & Kathryn" is sketch # 40. I used Bazzill cardstock, Chatter Box patterned paperprima (white flower), Making Memories flower (purple), DCWV mini brad, Making Memories large brads, Making Memories alphabet stickers, paper piercer and white gel pen (faux stitching).
My third page, "Julia" is sketch # 48. I used Bazzill cardstock, DCWV Pocket Full of Posies patterned paper, Queen & Co. buttons, QuicKutz Paige font (title), Creative Memories corner rounder, and Stampin' Up! ricrac.
My fourth page is a companion page for the third page.
Please go check out Stephanie's scrapsketch blog...use the sketches for your cards or take a break from card making and scrap some layouts!

7 comments:

Leslie Hanna said...

Your girls are adorable! And ANOTHER challenge?! Girl, I swear you HAVE given up on sleep. Me? I am coming down from the sugar high I created with my evil dessert, so it is time to hit the pillow.

I anxiously await your next Mah-vel-ous creation. ;-)

Chris said...

Oh you have such beautiful girls June and the photographs are wonderful! Your layouts are superb, I love the papers and your journalling is so sweet. Your FIL will love the scrapbook and I hope you get it finished on time. Hugs, Chris :)

Windy Hills said...

Now this really tops everything! The girls are the winners here! They are so sweet and precious, and they are the beauty of your layout! Your annotations are so cute, and I feel that I am there with them. Another winner!

Kristie said...

These pages are just as adorable as your girls :) And yay for you trying out for a DT...I'm cheering for you all the way!!!

stampmonkey said...

What darling little girls you have! Your LOs are really sweet, and I love those dps that you used on them. Best of luck to you on being selected for a DT!

joy said...

hi to you and your pretty girls. the scrapbook pages are fabulous! also, i love the mother's day cards--such a cute stamp. i hope the girls' cards to you will be as wonderful and creative!

lauren bergold said...

YOWZA!!!!!!!!!!! ok but *HOW* do you get sooooooo flippin' much done??!?!? just riddle me THAT, batman! it's really worrying me...i think someone must be stealing some of my *TIME* or something...sheesh!!!

♥(by which, of course i mean: awesome gals, awesome sketches, awesome LO's!!!)♥