Thursday, April 2, 2009

The Cat is Out of the Bag

Can I get a "WAHEY?" I won at Cuttlebug Challenges! A great big thanks to all of you who voted for me :)

Today's card is for the Basic Grey Challenge # 28: Follow the Sketch.

I used the Basic Grey "Color Me Silly" Collection to make this fun card. The base card is DCWV, and the blue Cuttlebug embossed layer is Bazzill cardstock. I stamped the stamp (by Magenta) on SU! Whisper White cardstock, and again on the orange from Color Me Silly. I paper pieced the cat, then colored the blue and tiny green rectangles with my Bic markers. I popped up that panel on SU! dimensionals. I love these fun colors!

8 comments:

Leslie Hanna said...

Congrats on winning the challenge! Woo-hoo!

Girlsinthecraft said...

Congrats missy :) Just left you a message when I saw that!

This card is adorable too. You are on a roll.............d

Amy Sheffer said...

Congrats!!! Super cute card. Love that image!

Kristie said...

Wahey!!!! YOU ROCK!!!! I love the image on this card...too cute! You are definitely rocking these challenges Miss June :)

Heather said...

Hi June - congrats on your Cuttlebug win.
I just love this fun card, fabulous colours and papers and brilliant paper piecing.
Thanks for joining us at BG.
hugs Heather xx

Saskia said...

Oooh... so cute!!! Lovely card!!

Saskia

Cassie said...

congrats on winning!! i can't find your card for this week's CBI25 - "sad"

but these are all really beautiful! will check back to see if it's showing up in a bit!

best,
cassie

lauren bergold said...

WAHEY!!!!!!!!!!!!
and
WOOHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
and
HUZZAH, even!!!!!!!!!

(not to mention, "TOLD YA SO" and, "NOW I SEE THE VALUE OF A CUNNING PLAN" for that matter!!!)

well done, lady & well-deserved congrats to you!!!!!!!! ♥♥♥♥♥