Wednesday, February 25, 2009

find joy in the little things



This sweet card was completely inspired by Lauren's most recent Frankie the Flamingo card. I am (self-proclaimed) one of Lauren's biggest fans. You gotta go see her Frankie card. Click away, I don't mind! Then come back and leave me a comment too, okay?
The card base is DCWV, but the cs, dp, yellow ribbon, scallop border punch, and dimensionals are all SU! The white ribbon is from Michael's. I glued the yellow ribbon on top for added dimension. The ovals are Nesties Santa Claus brought :)

5 comments:

Kristie said...

Sweet is definitely the word for this one....adore it ♥ I'm loving the Frankie cards too...perhaps we should start a Lauren fan club??? Isn't it wonderful to have amazing blogging friends who give you so much inspiration? You're definitely included on my *inspired by* list Miss June....BIG HUGS ♥♥♥

Leslie Hanna said...

You've done it again - wowed me with your style. :-)

Michele Kovack said...

Very pretty!!!

Girlsinthecraft said...

Cute as ever. I love the double layer of ribbon............deanna

lauren bergold said...

OH WOW!!! what an awesome version of the frankie card!!! i love your faux stitching and the way you've used the nesties! SO FAB!!!