Saturday, February 7, 2009

100, 99,...


















I was inspired to make these cards from blog friend Leslie. She sells birthday cards with special birthdays on them (16, 21, 30, 40,...) My new Thickers chipboard stickers arrived from JoAnns.com, and I just had to use them :) I made these two cards yesterday for dh's great aunts (who are sisters-in-law). These ladies are next door to each other at the old folks home in NC. They both have January birthdays, so I am late! Happy birthday to Aunt Edna, who turned 100.

And Happy Birthday to Aunt Martha, who is only 99 :)

All papers are DCWV except the solid blue cs, which is Bazzill.

Don't you feel young?

4 comments:

Leslie Hanna said...

Wha? *I* inspired someone? Woo-hoo!

Corie said...

These are beautiful!!

Windy Hills said...

Beautiful, beautiful..your cards are amazing.

Kristie said...

These are, as usual, just gorgeous! I'm sure your hubby's ausnts will love them ♥
And yep...I feel incredibly young right now ;)