Friday, October 17, 2008

You know you've had a busy week when...

I am writing today's post for my daughter, Julia.

You know you've had a busy week when...



You and your twin sister (front: left & middle) are honorary attendants in a wedding for your daddy's first cousin. Aren't we a good looking family? All of the girls dressed in the champagne dresses and OLIVE sashes are my second cousins.

It was lots of fun.

We came home late Monday night. On Tuesday I was at school and playing at the rice table. A piece of rice got stuck in my ear. This was very traumatic. The principal called my mom and asked her to come to school to help calm me down. My mom stayed with me for the rest of the school day, attending P.E., recess, and music with me. After music class my mommy took me to the ENT. I had to miss my horseback riding therapy! But the doctor took the rice out of my ear. Phew!

Then yesterday (Thursday) my mommy took me and Kathryn to the dentist. Daddy holds me down because Mommy isn't strong enough anymore. Mommy always worries that I won't open my mouth for the dentist. She is silly, because I am too busy screaming! After that, Mommy & Daddy treated us to Five Guys. Actually my Aunt Angela & Uncle James treated us because mommy paid using a gift card from Aunt Angela & Uncle James. Thanks! You guys are the best.


Finally, you know you've had a busy week when...



you fall asleep eating a yummy Five Guys' french fry :)
(Mommy forgot to use the flash.)

2 comments:

lauren bergold said...

OMG!!! poor miss julia!!! this has certainly been SOME WEEK for you!!! (& one suspects, for yer mama, too!) no wonder you're a bit TIRED OUT!!! xoxoxo lauren

Kristie said...

That's too cute alright! Your girls are just gorgeousness itself :) What a busy week you've all had!!