Sunday, October 5, 2008

World Card Making Day, Party of One


I celebrated World Card Making Day by myself in my craft room. I wasn't quite alone, Oprah kept me company and I re-watched (okay re-listened) to Pushing Daisies (yea, Tracy! I am so glad to know someone else who watches this...I should have known; you & I like all the same shows) and a Burn Notice re-run. So I made a dozen cards in less than 4 hours AND cleaned up my dvr at the same time.
I actually started this card on Friday, but finished a set of six on World Card Making Day. The scalloped circle and circle punches, stamp, chocolate chip cs, and markers (I colored the candle and flame) are all SU! The mini brads are MM. The dps (I paper pieced the cupcake too) are all CTMH. Then I made 6 Halloween cards. I'll blog those tomorrow.

3 comments:

Leslie Hanna said...

What pretty papers!

Tracy said...

even purtier in person
have a good day sweetie

lauren bergold said...

ooooooh i LOVE this one: it's simple, elegant, sparkly, festive and SOOOOOOOOOOO COOOOOOOOL! (is it too late to amend the blog-name? yeah, i guess so...nevermind...) ;)

btw, a belated (do you notice a theme here?!) HAPPY WCMD to you!!!

ps: *12* cards?!?! ok, that's just showin' off now! :)