Saturday, September 20, 2008

Taking A Break from cards/ Using my stash

This paper is new stash. This was a bargain at Mike's. It was a 12x12 paper pack marked down from $19.99, to $10, to $2.99! Okay, for less than $3 it needed to come home to my stash. When I went to do this LO, I went through all of my dps, and this new pack had the best match :)
Who is the hottie in the top left picture?




This dp came from an 8x8 paper pack (also at Mike's) that I used a 40% coupon for last June. The two cs stickers and white snaps were in my stash. The dp has that white-paint- distressed look...I like! The guy in the orange hat is my f-i-l. This scrapbook album will be his Christmas present this year.

This is from the same 8x8 pack as the previous LO. I used pink double-dipped cs to mat (and white cs), but I used an SU scallop punch and white acrylic paint on the pink mat on the left-hand page. I used my SU white gel pen to journal.


Okay, I confess. I bought this pre-made LO from Mike's this week. It was 40% off. Please forgive me. I did come home and find some green-ish paper to mount the pics on so the blue-green Princess Ariel costumes would coordinate a bit better with the pre-made LO. I never thought I would use that blue-green paper. It was part of an old slab that I barely use, so it feels good to get some use out of it :)
So you got to see a glimpse of my two cuties from September & October 2007! Hopefully I will get more LOs completed between now and Christmas. I'll post as I do them. Now, back to Halloween cards...(come back tomorrow, okay?)

1 comment:

Leslie Hanna said...

Oh, that one with the girls snuggling - a classic shot!