Monday, September 15, 2008

Happy Fall, Y'all!


I mentioned in yesterday's post that I had to buy the SU! dp apple cider last year. I was enabled by Sue when we made this card at her monthly Stamp Camp.
Last week I went to Sue's stamp camp. I was inspired by last year's card (yes, still!) and I borrowed those same pumpkin stamps to make this "happy fall" card. I was going through my card & coordinating envelope drawer and I found 3 of these Lasting Impressions striped dry embossed cards with green envelopes and orange envelopes. I found my coordinating LI dps, and brought it all to Sue's house. I used SU! cs (craft & black) and SU! oval punches and dimensionals. The mini brad is DCWV. The stamp is by KT Designs.
I used these 3 cards up! I also have 8 LI square dry embossed cards with swiss dots. I borrowed Sue's baby stamp and I hope to make some simple baby cards today.
Make it a great day! I'll see you tomorrow :)

No comments: