Sunday, September 21, 2008

Frankie Say Relax, Don't Do It


OOPS! Wrong Frankie. That was Frankie Goes to Hollywood. This SU! Frankie says, "Trick or treat, smell my feet." This card is completely SU! (dps, pumpkin pie cs, stamp, & dimensionals) except for the Martha Stewart spider web. I purchased the papers last year to make teacher gifts, and I had plenty left over to make 12 cards like this one.
I actually made this card last month when I went to NC to visit my girlfriends. I just made the other 11 yesterday :)

3 comments:

Michele Kovack said...

IT was sooooo worth the wait!!! ADORABLE!!!! Thanks for sharing!

Windy Hills said...

This will be a BIG hit among the recipients. Thank you for sharing your wonderful talent and creative ideas. You're one in a million!

lauren bergold said...

that is an adorable card, but i am sorry to tell you that i don't think your rub-on looks ANYTHING LIKE frank sinatra!!! :)

(ps: the other day i very nearly left "YTM" as a comment on someone else's blog...luckily i remembered in time it is not "official" lolspeak...YET...)