Saturday, June 14, 2008

SU! Simple Sentiments card making kit

This is one of the two card designs in the SU kit. It doesn't inspire me (sorry, SU!) I'm not sure why...I mean, I like the colors, LOVE the ribbon, it has glitter, and flowers. SO what's not to like? I pulled enough pieces out of the kit to make 3 similar cards, still using (almost) all SU! products and my Cuttlebug embossing plates :)


I used SU! felt flowers and an SU! gem brad for the main image, and used a "happy birthday" from the SU! Stem Sayings stamp set on two of them. (Click on pic for a better view.) The left-most card I used the matching green ink, but then switched to Versamark on the last two.I wasn't going to add the glitter (I was in a hurry and just wanted to get them done, invoiced, and take to the store immediately.)



But I somehow managed to dog ear the top right corner of the main image. So I pulled out my gems to cover it up, so I had to pull out the glue pen and glitter to add some bling to the base card.

1 comment:

lauren bergold said...

ok, i *like* the SU example card...but...(sorry, SU!) i looooooooove the june cards much much more! i think they are FAB! of course, me being me, i like the one with the darker ink... (and DA BLING, BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) ...the best! :)