Saturday, May 24, 2008

Two Sweet Girls & A Scrappy Card



Here is Julia at horseback riding therapy. As you can see in the picture, she LOVES it! Can you see the rain in the picture? I think it is cool how the camera captured the rain.







This is Kathryn's version of horseback riding therapy. Kathryn loves carousel horses, but she has no interest in actually riding a real horse. She loves to watch Julia ride :) And here is my scrappy card. I had this scrap of daisy dp by Chatterbox. It is actually a different scrap than the daisy dp scrap I used in my May 18th post. These flowers are purple and in the previous post they are more of a cornflower blue. Amazingly enough, I did not have to trim this scrap. Don't you love when that happens? I looked at the scrap and thought...hmmm...purple...and I remembered that I bought a card set of long purple cards at GASC three years ago. Tracy and I went and the first booth we stopped at we both bought lots of stuff! It was the DCWV booth, and we both purchased card/envelope packs and several packages of mini brads in a variety of colors (which you see me still using quite often!) The purple prima is by MM, the sentiment is a CI rub-on, the green cs and mini brad are DCWV. And I used my "birds & swirls" embossing folder by Cuttlebug.

2 comments:

Tracy said...

you know i loved that card when you showed me the other day - it is so pretty - love the embossed paper and bg together and that the whole thing is not your ordinary card.
but ... those pictures of the girls. ... i think they are the most wonderful pictures i've ever seen of them - they just have the most gorgeous smiles on their faces - the pics capture their sweet personalities. these pics better be in the FIL album ;-)

lauren bergold said...

i think it should read "2 sweet girls and 1 sweet card"!!! i LOVE this...i LOVE how you take scraps...and don't even trim them...and VOILA it's a gorgeous card! do the little birds and woodland creatures from cinderella work for you in the off season or what??! :)