Saturday, May 17, 2008

Secret Garden


I opened up a pack of papers from SU! called "Secret Garden". It is composed of 12x12 Bazzill in groovy guava and 3 shades of green AND two patterns of ds dp (4 different patterns total) and cs stickers. On the cover is a card I CASED (most similar to the top left card or bottom right card), but I changed a few things...I used guava instead of green, I did not stamp on the guava, I used a different sentiment, and my ribbon is from Michael's and not SU!
I needed something quick & simple because Greenberry's has been super busy with all the rain we have had lately and all of our cards (mine, Tracy's and Amy's) are selling super fast :)

3 comments:

Tracy said...

YAY for us!
beautiful cards - you're enabling me you know. i loved that pp and those stickers

lauren bergold said...

YAY indeed!!! these are FAB...better make more...they're gonna FLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYY! :)

Leslie Hanna said...

Oh, man! I have had this kit on my "maybe" list. Sigh ... looks like I might have to break down and get it now.

BTW, I stumbled upon your blog through some crazy blog-surf thing I just did. I like your style, so I linked to you from my blog. Thought you'd like to know! :-)