Sunday, May 18, 2008

I am LOVING my Cuttlebug Embossing Folders!


Yes, I used "Birds and Swirls" again. I bought it because it is so pretty and I thought it would be nice to use for cards for my grandmothers, who really like birds. But I didn't think I would actually use it so often! For the "get well soon" (AC rub-on) card I found this scrap of SU! dp from a previous project. I knew it would coordinate well with the Groovy Guava Bazzill I had out from the cards I posted yesterday (Secret Garden). The scrap of dp was large enough that I made two cards like this.
I also had this scrap of daisy dp (I don't recall the manufacturer) left over from when I taught at Memories. It was long enough to glue vertically, so that's what I did...using up the scraps! The blue cs is DCWV. I chose markers from my SU! Many Marvelous Markers in an attempt to coordinate with the daisy dp. The stamp and ribbon are both SU!

5 comments:

Tracy said...

do you have any scraps left? LOL you are so good at using them up :-) i gotta use my birds/swirls. i love that one! cute cards and that top one in particular is wonderful. the second card - with the little flowers is chatterbox - i adore that paper!

lauren bergold said...

as usual, i agree with miss tracy: you are *GREAT* at using up scraps! so much so that i share her incredulity that you ever HAVE scraps to use up!!! :)

(ps: *I* am lovin' yer EF's as well...especially that one with the birds...sigh...you're SOOOOOO gonna make me buy a cuttlebug, aren't ya?!??!

Firenze said...

I completely agree - LOVE LOVE LOVE my EF's! Every card now has to have some bit of Cuttlebug embossing somewhere!
Helen

SmilynStef said...

What beautiful embossed cards ... I really love how it coordinates with the SU paper scrap ... wonderful!

Leslie Hanna said...

Oh, how pretty! I had to have this folder too! ;-)