Monday, February 4, 2008

Thanks, Creative Imaginations!


At Ashburn Family Scrapbook Center (AFSC) the front corner of the store has Creative Imaginations buttons, chipboard, felt lowers, felt ric-rac, brads, rub-ons, etc. that all beautifully coordinate. This is called the "Creative Cafe". I have resisted purchasing (showing amazing restraint, I might add). That is until Tracy came over last week and showed me this card that she made after purchasing the papers and buttons from AFSC, pictured here (below the beautiful hydrangea card): http://smallsmackerels.blogspot.com/2008/02/well-hi-there.html
I purchased this double-sided sheet of paper (reverse side is striped...see under the buttons?), 3 buttons, and the rub-on booklet. My cs is DCWV. I rarely make masculine cards, so I thought it was time to choose some guy paper.

2 comments:

Tracy said...

just call me Queen of Enabling :-)
that card came out really cute! love the placement of the buttons/circles and that thanks! (that rubon is niiiice!)

lauren bergold said...

well yeah, obviously this is ALL tracy's fault! :)

(i LOVE this! s'cuse me! i gotta go and grab me some buttons...and some circle punches...and some double-sided cardstock...)