Friday, January 4, 2008

And then there was one...


I bought these Bazzill cs stickers and coordinating chips last spring. 20 stickers come on a sheet, and I purchased the coordinating chips. I painted all the chips white back then and adhered the stickers on top. I gave one to Tracy (http://smallsmackerels.blogspot.com/) and one to Mary (no blog). I pull them out and make about four or five cards at a time with DCWV cards purchased at Michael's or ACMoore. There is just one left in the bag now that I could not find coordinating cs for :)

3 comments:

Tracy said...

those were some good chips! and i made a card with mine.
i dont spose you can find anymore huh?
And Mary you need a blog! :-)

Jean Katherine Baldridge said...

chips? chips!!! another new word! xox gah! :)

lauren bergold said...

howsabout BLACK??! (to coordinate the last chip standing!) black goes with *everything* dahhhhhling--just ask audrey hepburn! :)

(ps: awesome cards, as per usual!)