Monday, September 24, 2007

Phunky Phresh Phlower


I was inspired to try this from Lauren and Nathalia. There is a crafter named Melanie who wrote a tutorial. Melanie's tutorial is here:http://2jills.com/community/viewtopic.php?t=3946
I did not have 18" of ribbon, just 12", so I changed mine a little from the tutorial. This was my first attempt. The primas are from 3 different manufacturers as are the ribbons. But the cardstock is Bazzill and the sentiment is SU! stamp and ink (chocolate chip.) My "envelope" is an acrylic box.
Give it a try, and link your creations to my comments. I'd love to see what you came up with!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous! But maybe I'm biased since it's "chocolate chip". :)

lauren bergold said...

oooooooooooooh! june, this is totally fabulous! i love the color combination, and the way you adapted the design to suit the materials you had on hand!

i just love these ribbon-flower stacks! they look really great on gifts, also, btw! :)

Tracy said...

well you're getting crazy miss j - makin your own flowers now are ya? LOL... very pretty and very fall (now if we could just get rid of the summer outside....)

Fe-Fe said...

That is so effective. Love the ribbon flower and the colours are great.

Corie said...

This is so pretty -- love the idea.