Friday, July 13, 2007

Happy Birthday early, Tracy

Last night I went back to my craft room and made this card. I had a present to wrap for Tracy, and the card I prepared for her did not match the wrapping paper, so I made this card for her. I was able to complete two tasks at once, because I also wanted to prepare a quick make-n-take for a girlfriend stamping play date scheduled for this morning. I got to play with Tracy, and our friends, Mary and Holly. Great fun! We played with Holly's Cuddlebug, Mary provided a sweet make-n-take by a-muse, and Tracy let us punch away with her giga scallop oval and circle, as well as her QK cupcake die.
Recipe: green card is DCWV, white cs is glossy from XPEDX, pink cs is CTMH, "happy" and birthday" are SU!, the shoe is My Sentiments Exactly, and the flowers are a mix of Queen & Co. and American Crafts. Corner rounder is CM, other two punches are SU!

3 comments:

Maria said...

What a cool girl-friend card! I love that shoe! I have a similar one and your card inspires me to want to use my stamp.

Thank you for sharing your beautiful card!

Maria

Tracy said...

Yes it was the BEST card - so fun to make too - and the nicest ever to receive - its sitting here on my drawing table as we speak! And i had the most fun time today - it really was just what i needed - best girlfriend time.
I loved my present of your time as much - no - even more than my sweet thoughtful gift (which i've been playing with all afternoon!)
thank you sweetie!

Jean Katherine Baldridge said...

you all are such good friends! It is so nice to know you--What a super special card and gift!!!