Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Happy Birthday cards

More nearly complete cards completed (yea, me!) During the play date I had with friends (Mary, Holly, and Tracy), Tracy brought her "Happy Birthday" embossing plate (cuddlebug), her oval punches (scallop & regular), and her QK cupcake die. I embossed & punched enough to make 6 cards, which I just now assembled. Tracy designed this card on her blog," small smackerels". I love the sweet simple design. But you know, I just love Tracy's style no matter what she creates! My dp doesn't have as many "icing sprinkles" as Tracy's, but hey, I did use up some scraps(KI Memories). Check out Tracy's cards here:
Make it a great day!

4 comments:

Tracy said...

very cute indeed missy!

lauren bergold said...

ooooooh LOVE THESE!!!

i am going to have to talk to you about die-cutting aparatus at some point. i *think* i am going to make that leap at last. i'm just absolutely loving the things you make with tracy's one that has the embossing plates...which, it never occurred to me that i would want to be able to *emboss* as well...

sorry to ramble! gorgeous work, as always! (if i was as amazingly NEAT as you are...i could maybe be minimalist, too!!!)

Corie said...

These are sooooo adorable.

mum-on-the-run said...

So cute!!

The simple design is really striking.