Sunday, June 10, 2007

Agonizing again

Why is it that some days I have see an idea/have an idea in my head and I can go through my stuff and make it? Other days I go through my stuff and it does not come together, so I find more stuff, and the cycle continues and I agonize, agonize, agonize. Then my craft room is a big mess. After two hours of this last night, I managed to make the card you see with the 3 Bazzill flowers, ribbon from Michael's, and DCWV mini brads and card base. I edged the 3 white squares and inked the stamp with an SU! many marvelous marker called rose passion. The yellow card is actually much brighter than the picture shows. This morning I got up, and made the card on the left in 30 minutes. Go figure. It was a bit easier, though. I had purchased the stationery set from a scrapbook store in Harrisburg, NC last summer. It is a Bazzill Basics set that includes the leapfrog envelope, the orange Bazzill card base, and the pink scalloped Bazzill. I used my CM circle cutter and leapfrog Bazzill for the circle. The sentiment is my QK revolution die. The pink flower circle is a DCWV envelope seal (cs sticker) that I stuck to a white Bazzill circle. Lastly, whit gel pen on the scallops.
I don't usually use such bright colors, but I was motivated by a fun challenge. Let me know what you think! Look HERE!!!

2 comments:

Tracy said...

very cute cards miss! and that is exactly what happens to me - pulling out everything with an idea in my head and more often than not i have nothing to show for it but a messy room. its crazy - some days you make 10 other days you cant even make one!

Jean Katherine Baldridge said...

Hi-I am Tracy's friend Jean--I am so jealous of you guys making these beautiful cards ! They ar stunning and lovely!

Nice to meet you!